- For the dough, mix flour, salt, sugar in a bowl. Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water, and knead everything in a smooth dough. Cover the dough, let rise 30 minutes in a warm location.
- Peel the sweet potatoes, cut in half and slice in thin slices. Cut silken tofu into small pieces and stir into the Berief organic oat cooking cream. Sift in the soy flour, and mix with a hand blender. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- On a work surface sprinkled with flour, thinly roll out the yeast dough. Preheat the oven to 180°C (convection 160°C. Brush a pie pan (30 cm) with olive oil, and line with the yeast dough. Cut off the excess dough on the edge.
Tip: Pierce the bottom dough with a fork, this prevents the yeast dough from forming bubbles and the filling from flowing out of the tin when baking.
- Layer the sweet potato slices in the pan and pour over with the oat cooking cream mixture.
- Bake the quiche in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Wash cherry tomatoes and rocket salad. Cut the tomatoes in half. Spin the rocket salad dry.
- Sprinkle the warm quiche with rocket salad and cherry tomatoes; serve with sea salt and pepper.
Tip: This quiche also tastes great cold the day after. It's best to store the quiche in the refrigerator in an air-tight container. Stored in this manner it will keep for several days.